- Political Affairs
- Integrated Electoral Support
- Rule of Law and Security
- Human Rights and Protection Group
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Prevention and Countering of Violent Extremism
- Strategic Communications and Public Affairs
- Donor Coordination
- Community Recovery and Extension of State Authority and Accountability
- Environment and Climate Security
- Youth Empowerment
Galkayo – Quite a few cities in the world are split along the administrative or even country border lines. Still, few of them have such a turbulent recent history as Galkayo, a city in Puntland and Galmudug Federal Member States (FMS) of Somalia.
Mogadishu – At a United Nations-backed gathering in the Somali capital today, young activists highlighted the severe impact of climate change on Somalia and called for more effective action to combat the negative impacts of climate change on vulnerable groups across the country.